Contact Lesley

John Smith Business Centre,
1 Begg Road,
Kirkcaldy, KY2 6HD.

Tel: 01592 724129
Twitter: @LesleyLaird
Facebook: Lesley Laird MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath


Lesley holds advice surgeries every Friday in her constituency office between 9.30 am and 10.30 am.

Privacy Policy

If you ask Lesley or her staff to pursue a matter on your behalf, your personal and sensitive information may be used to find help and seek advice for you.

Read more details here:

Constituency news and events

I would like to send you information about constituency news and events, but won’t use your contacts details to do this unless you state you would like to be sent this information.

If you later change your mind, you have a right at any time to let us know you no longer wish to be sent this information.

If you wish to receive or stop receiving this information, please contact my office.





Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Useful Numbers

Citizens Advice and Rights Fife

Citizens Advice Rights and Fife is an independent charity that provides free expert advice and assistance to help you resolve problems. They can be contacted on 0345 1400 095.

Fife Council

To report any road or street light faults, to check you bin collection calendar or to discuss any council housing issues, call Fife Council on 03451 55 55 55. Fife Council are responsible for many other areas that are set out on their website –

Adult Protection

Call 01383 602 200 if you are worried because you or someone you know is being harmed or neglected.

Child Protection

Call the Child Protection Police on 101 or Social Work on 03451 551 503.
If you consider a child(ren) or young person to be in IMMEDIATE danger, DO NOT wait, call the Police on 999.

Social Work

Call Social Work out of hours emergencies on 03451 55 00 99.

Homeless Emergency Number

If you are homeless or about to be made homeless call 0800 028 6231.

NHS 24

Call NHS 24 on 111 if you are ill and it can’t wait until your GP surgery opens.

Police Scotland

In an emergency call 999. For non-emergencies call 101.